lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 10:55:27 GMT
Then please remove the directory refactoring also from CHANGES.txt.

This is still a blocker to me. It should not be *documented* in the CHNAGES.txt, I said it
should be mentione:

Build

* LUCENE-xxxx: Moved build system to use Apache Ivy for retrival of 3rd party JAR files.
   (Robert Muir, Chris Male, Uwe Schindler,...)

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de