lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7 - Build # 2324 - Failure
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:26:33 GMT
Hi,

Since the last openjdk6,7 ports upgrades, the timezones update may change with every single
FreeBSD update, because JDK timezone files are now a separate package shared across all ports.
So it does not depend on the JDK version. Die to a bug in the openjdk port this is disabled
for openjdk6 at the moment, but will come back!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen