lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Build/deploy Maven artifacts outside of Lucene/Solr
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:46:15 GMT
Hi,

Don't be disappointed - I just say this: I would never have denied a release with the Jetty
UTF-8 bug! This bug was clearly out of our scope; so I don’t care, I helped to investigate
it, but fixing was not in Lucene's responsibility, sorry. A release with the Jetty UTF-8 bug
or the XALAN XSLTC-Uppercase-Bug would always get +1 from me - especially as Apache releases
source code not binary artifacts. And OUR source code was correct - PERIOD. If it does not
work with Jetty version XYZ its not our problem.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen