lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Build/deploy Maven artifacts outside of Lucene/Solr
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:37:26 GMT

The answer is quite clear: Not our problem! Note that bug in our release notes that there
is a not-yet fixed zookeeper bug. We cannot make the world perfect. If there is a bug outside
our responsibility, we can document it, but not necessarily fix it.

Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen