lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <>
Subject Re: First pass pruning 3.6 Jira's to ramp up for release
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 20:45:50 GMT

: Unless I hear objections, i think that ~48 hours from now we should bite
: the bullet and prune any unassigned issue (regardless of type) that hasn't
: been updated since March 19 (ie: actively being discussed
: this week)...

I've also assigned the remaining unassigned 3.6 issues to a committer --
most of them were *opened* by a committer, so i gave it to them ... i
think there were only 2 issues not opend by committers, and i assigned
them to whichever committer was most actively commenting.

: If you are logged into Jira you can see the 3.6 issues assigned to you
: here...
: ersion+%3D+%223.6%22+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+assignee+%3D+currentUser%28%29

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message