lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: First pass pruning 3.6 Jira's to ramp up for release
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 21:15:07 GMT

: Unless I hear objections, i think that ~48 hours from now we should bite
: the bullet and prune any unassigned issue (regardless of type) that hasn't
: been updated since March 19 (ie: actively being discussed
: this week)...
: ...that will get us to the point where almost all of the outstanding 3.6
: issues are assigned to someone, and we can start harping on people
: individually "where are you with this issue?"

I forgot to mention: unless i get sucked into something else, after i do
this, i'll try to review any unassigned issue and assign it to which ever
committer seems to be the most involved in the discussion, or if no
committer has been invovled, then whichever one i think is the subject
matter expert, so that someone well-informed can be in the hot-seat to
decide if it really needs to go into 3.6 or not.

: If you are logged into Jira you can see the 3.6 issues assigned to you
: here...
:
: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+in+%28SOLR%2C+LUCENE%29+AND+fixV
: ersion+%3D+%223.6%22+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+assignee+%3D+currentUser%28%29
:
:
:
: