lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Broken link in documentation
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 02:32:49 GMT

: I wanted to report a that the link for "Nightly Build Documentation" is
: broken on the following page:
: http://lucene.apache.org/core/developer.html

already fixed, thanks.

: Is there someplace where I can view the 4.0 Javadoc?  (btw, any update on
: the status of an alpha/beta release?)

on that same page, right below the bizarely bogus "Nightly Build
Documentation" section there has been (and still is) a "Nightly Build
Javadocs" section containing links that have always worked...

https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/javadoc/
https://builds.apache.org//job/Lucene-3.x/javadoc/

...discussions about doing 4.0 alpha/beta releases are starting to happen,
but there is no ETA on when it will happen.  All discussions about
releases happen on list, so if you don't see it on dev@lucene you aren't
missing anything.

-Hoss