lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Solr-3.x - Build # 642 - Failure
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:33:48 GMT
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Christian Moen <cm@atilika.com> wrote:
> Uwe and Robert,
>
> Thanks a lot for the notice and also for the quick fix.  I've been working moving and
renaming Kuromoji (LUCENE-3909) and I've tried to be extra careful when doing the merge, and
I'm sorry I didn't catch this Java 5 issue.

> On this note, is there a Java 5 SDK easily available that I can use on Mac OS X Lion
-- or should I look to do this on Linux (in a VM)?

I think its a huge hassle for mac. I wouldn't corrumpt my mac with a
java 5 install myself... only a little more time and we don't have to
deal with java5 anymore :)

--
lucidimagination.com