lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-3.x - Build # 680 - Failure
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 12:21:06 GMT
On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Michael McCandless
<lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:

> Does the failure reproduce if you use the big line docs file?
> (-Dtest.linedocsfile=...)?  Ie, it's still reproducible, but it's a
> hassle because you need the big line file docs locally?

The big line docs file locally goes way beyond hassle:

* Where do i get it from? I have no idea. I'm sure its on jenkins, but
I tried logging ssh'ing in and forgot to deal with the stupid
rmuir/rcmuir shit and now my ip address is *firewalled out* from
mistyping my username ONCE. is this security really necessary? is
jenkins housing nuclear secrets or something?
* I happen to know its several gigabytes in size from finding it
before: this is a huge hassle for someone that isnt in the US on a
fast pipe: i think its absurdly huge.

--
lucidimagination.com