lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: switch jars to ivy mechanism?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:02:11 GMT
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> In my opinion we could also add an ant task for eclipse and intellij that puts all dependencies
in one lib folder under build. This would solve the issue for IDEs without ivy support. And
the classpath would be simple, too.

I like this idea (though, not sure about under build/ we can maybe
have a separate svn-ignore'd directory that isn't nuked on clean or
something like that? or maybe we force them to be downloaded to the
cache, and 'ant eclipse' etc just specify the full path to your cached
version). Anyway we could work out the kinks. this would prevent us
from having to deal with plugins.

--
lucidimagination.com