lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intermittent testing errors in TestSystemPropertiesInvariantRule
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 21:04:43 GMT
Oh, my goodness, that will be sweet.

And my problem is...my problem. Had ICUFoldingFilterFactory in my core
schema.xml by mistake, had meant to take it out. So, of all things,
ShowFileReqeustHandlerTest was failing..... because ICUFFF couldn't be
found by the classloader.

Thanks for cleaning stuff up, although I'm perfectly willing to live
with it, I've just got to learn what's "real" and what's not

Chris:
Thanks.