lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: switch jars to ivy mechanism?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:43:46 GMT
I bet my i'net speed is slower than people in Europe or Japan ;(....

It's surely worth the experiment, I can see where it would make
checking out code for multiple JIRAs &etc. much less painful for us
people on slow connections....

Robert:
http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=2267
Ivy plugin for IntelliJ. I can help test that if-and-when.

+1