lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk - Build # 12736 - Failure
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 07:49:12 GMT
Now that I think of it the changes to LuceneTestCase may be blamed for
some of these errors because the uncaught exceptions rule is above the
routine where lingering threads are interrupted. It was the opposite
order before (understandably).

The good news is that I don't see any recent errors on the LUCENE-3808
branch (merged with current trunk), where threads are handled
internally by the runner.

I'll see what I can do about the issue above in trunk.

Dawid

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 5:50 AM, Apache Jenkins Server
<jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:
> Build: https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk/12736/
>
> 1 tests failed.
> FAILED:  junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.solr.TestGroupingSearch
>
> Error Message:
> Uncaught exception by thread: Thread[TimeLimitedCollector timer thread,5,]
>
> Stack Trace:
> org.apache.lucene.util.UncaughtExceptionsRule$UncaughtExceptionsInBackgroundThread: Uncaught
exception by thread: Thread[TimeLimitedCollector timer thread,5,]
>        at org.apache.lucene.util.UncaughtExceptionsRule$1.evaluate(UncaughtExceptionsRule.java:60)
>        at org.apache.lucene.util.StoreClassNameRule$1.evaluate(StoreClassNameRule.java:21)
>        at org.apache.lucene.util.SystemPropertiesInvariantRule$1.evaluate(SystemPropertiesInvariantRule.java:22)
> Caused by: org.apache.lucene.util.ThreadInterruptedException: java.lang.InterruptedException:
sleep interrupted