lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: ivy.
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:58:58 GMT
I guess there's no alternative given the legal discussion that was
mentioned in another thread?

Anyway, it's the same problem with maven projects -- I hate it when I
make a checkout of something and then on the plane or somewhere I
discover a "missing dependency". Argh.

Dawid

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:52 PM, Eric Pugh
<epugh@opensourceconnections.com> wrote:
> Is it too late to point out that this means that anyone who checks out the code must
have a live internet connection to build the project?   That "svn up" really isn't a update.
 This is going to be a bit of a pain for folks in closed networks.

> On Mar 30, 2012, at 4:27 PM, Dawid Weiss wrote:
>
>>> But honestly, i have no idea how ivy works. its just like ant to me. i
>>> just hack and hack and hack until it works.
>>
>> You're a live randomized solver!
>>
>> Dawid

> Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com
> Co-Author: Apache Solr 3 Enterprise Search Server available from http://www.packtpub.com/apache-solr-3-enterprise-search-server/book
> This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential
unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.