lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7 - Build # 1965 - Failure
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:58:37 GMT
>>> I thought there was code in the test framework to wait for threads
>>> that hadn't finished yet?

Not in trunk. In LUCENE-3808 I can turn on "thread lingering" but in
most cases I'd rather have the tests clean up after themselves -- this
is in most cases possible, even if hacky at times (thread pools in
executors, etc.) Solr tests currently leave a lot of tests that never
finish though (this is something I've been planning to look into, but
didn't have time yet).

> fails corresponded at all with the Jetty upgrade, or if it was just
> Jenkins getting slower.

I'd go for Jenkins.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: