lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: (SOLR-3204) solr-commons-csv must not use the org.apache.commons.csv package
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 22:13:01 GMT
> In the unlikely event that you bump into something that makes shade attractive, let me
know. I'll make you an ant task for it.

Perhaps I should add proguard to the list of available options.
Proguard is really neat and has tons of flexible options. Repackaging
is not one of them, but hey -- what is open source for -- I made a
fork and added it on my own. Works like a charm (optimizing,
stripping, renaming, you name it).

https://github.com/dweiss/proguard/tree/renamer

We use it from Maven and from Ant. In RandomizedRunner, for example:

https://github.com/carrotsearch/randomizedtesting/blob/master/integration-ant/ant-junit4/src/proguard/rules.pro

Dawid