lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <>
Subject Re: (SOLR-3204) solr-commons-csv must not use the org.apache.commons.csv package
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 22:13:01 GMT
> In the unlikely event that you bump into something that makes shade attractive, let me
know. I'll make you an ant task for it.

Perhaps I should add proguard to the list of available options.
Proguard is really neat and has tons of flexible options. Repackaging
is not one of them, but hey -- what is open source for -- I made a
fork and added it on my own. Works like a charm (optimizing,
stripping, renaming, you name it).

We use it from Maven and from Ant. In RandomizedRunner, for example:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message