lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: ThreadPool threads leaking to suite scope.
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 11:02:29 GMT
I don't know how to fix it, Uwe, but I know there's definitely
something not all right with it because threads just keep accumulating
(as new searchers are created).

I've pushed a static seed for which this is repeatable; this is a
heavily worked-on branch but it may lead you to how to fix this:

git clone git://github.com/dweiss/lucene_solr.git
git checkout 935e1e9e9a350d6b35b23c4545caf78e82b42747

try to run TestPhraseQuery (you'll need -ea in Eclipse).

Dawid

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> I think the problem in newSearcher ist hat sometimes the reader is wrapped. If its wrapped,
the underlying reader is only closed, not the wrapper. But the listener is added to the wrapper.
We should add the listener to the original inner reader.