lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: ThreadPool threads leaking to suite scope.
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 11:08:53 GMT
> Take a look at this code in branch-3x. you will notice that we *never*
> both wrap with Slow and add an executor service.

It's the same here but it seems the reader is re-wrapped multiple
times and thus it's possible to have an executor on the inside and a
wrapper on the outside that ignores listeners.

> is that the test never closes the slow-wrapped reader, because its not
> even aware of its existence.

Yes, this is definitely what is happening in the end. I don't know how
to solve it but I committed in eager thread allocation so I'm sure
ugly warnings will make Uwe take a look at it ;)

Dawid