lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <>
Subject Re: Intermittent testing errors in TestSystemPropertiesInvariantRule
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:37:50 GMT
> "grep FAILED" on the test results? That found what's below, but is
> it sufficient to find them all?

The definite answer is each suite's summary line -- number of
failures/ errors being non-zero. I will silence those framework tests
to make life simpler.

> But I'd have gone ahead and checked it in based on not being able to fail
> anything found with "reproduce with", which is bad so I need to know
> the magic...

As soon as we release 3.x I plan to merge in LUCENE-3808. It really
should make things simpler. Staszek's been working on a nice modern
html5 report; here's a peek at the recent build failure I got, for

The console output is also much, much cleaner as only those suites
that actually failed emit any output (verbose output is stored in
another file and error-only suites is yet another to speed up locating
the offender).

All the above requires infrastructural changes that go beyond my
ability to integrate with 3.x at the moment; I can hardly keep up with
merging changes from the trunk.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message