lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-3.x - Build # 680 - Failure
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 14:10:45 GMT
On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Robert Muir <rcmuir@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Michael McCandless
> <lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Robert Muir <rcmuir@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> OK, I verified: it does in fact reproduce, if you use the big line file docs.
>>

> but the linedocs method truncates the real docs to fit. It could just
> be splitting a surrogate pair (making this not htmlstrips fault, but
> the test's fault instead).

You're right!  Not good...

I just committed a fix for that, but it looks like that wasn't the
cause of HTMLStripCharFilter's test failure... I'll dig.

Separately: I think tiny line file docs may have no surrogate pairs...
I think we should fix that.  I'll open an issue...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com