lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The two non-deterministic solr tests (BasicZkTest, BasicDistributedZkTest)
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 15:13:14 GMT
As far as I can see from Jenkins build reports it seems they're only
failing during the Maven job, not for ant, is that something that is true
for you as well Dawid?.
I think at leaste the BasicZkTest failure depends (also?) on the amount of
load on the machine during the tests which makes the timeout pass or not
(and also the Thread.sleep(50) at line 406 of ZkStateReader is a candidate
for inspection).
However I agree we'd better track those failures in a dedicate Jira issue.
Tommaso