lucene-dev mailing list archives

From lukai <lukai1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to extend "TermInfo" ?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:13:02 GMT
Thanks for the information.

I'd like to store like one float value per item. To implement another query
evaluation algo which needs to store information per term. BTW, i might
also want to store information per document for each item. It seems
currently the payload information are stored in each position the term
occurs. Any plans to store add an mechanism to store information per doc?
It might be also possible to merge all payload info for one document, but
it's a bit computing waste in runtime.