lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Using term offsets for hit highlighting
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:43:09 GMT
Alan, you made my day!

The branch is kind of outdated but I looked at it lately and I can
certainly help to get it up to speed. The feature in that branch is
quite a big one and its in a very early stage. Still I want to
encourage you to take a look and work on it. I promise all my help
with the issues!

let me know if you have questions!

simon