lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The two non-deterministic solr tests (BasicZkTest, BasicDistributedZkTest)
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 20:35:00 GMT
Thanks Steve - I guess for some reason the Maven build is either more intensive or often runs
when something else more intensive runs. Will keep an eye on this one to make sure we nailed
it.

: https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-Maven-trunk/411/console

> (The build as a whole failed because Jenkins couldn't find test results, but that's a
different problem.)

> Steve

to have it enabled so that I can try / receive feedback.

> On Mar 3, 2012, at 11:03 AM, Steven A Rowe wrote:
>
>> BasicDistributedZkTest is disabled on the Maven build (via a perl script inserting
an @Ignore annotation in the source before compilation), because it has *never* succeeded
there.

>> I'll re-enable it.
>>
>> Steve

slow/busy machines, but I don't see the BasicDistributedZkTest failures there.

>> - Mark Miller
>> lucidimagination.com

> - Mark Miller
> lucidimagination.com