lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Data Streaming algorithms
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:49:22 GMT
Can you clarify a bit more what you are looking to do?  That might help move this conversation
forward.

On Mar 5, 2012, at 2:49 PM, Joe Cabrera wrote:

> I currently use Apache Lucene for analysis of text documents. However my new research
involves the design of techniques and algorithms for data stream mining of social media. I
do not think currently the Apache Lucene framework specifically contains
> support for streaming data. If Apache Lucene does not I may consider forking the current
Lucene project and developing a new one better suited to data streams. Any thoughts for the
developers on the current Apache Lucene project?