lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: switch jars to ivy mechanism?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:54:08 GMT
Erick,

The IntelliJ Ivy plugin you pointed to looks like it hasn't had a release in a year or so.
 It may not even work under IntelliJ IDEA 11 (the most recent IntelliJ version).

In my Plugins dialog in IntelliJ, the Ivy plugin that's been updated the most recently (February
2012) and that has way more downloads than the others is IvyIDEA: <http://code.google.com/p/ivyidea/>.
 It has IntelliJ IDEA 11 support.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Erick Erickson [mailto:erickerickson@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 3:44 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org; simon.willnauer@gmail.com
Subject: Re: switch jars to ivy mechanism?

I bet my i'net speed is slower than people in Europe or Japan ;(....

It's surely worth the experiment, I can see where it would make checking out code for multiple
JIRAs &etc. much less painful for us people on slow connections....

Robert:
http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=2267
Ivy plugin for IntelliJ. I can help test that if-and-when.

+1