lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The two non-deterministic solr tests (BasicZkTest, BasicDistributedZkTest)
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 16:29:40 GMT
Thanks Steve - went back in the history a bit and found the fail reports - will help to have
it enabled so that I can try / receive feedback.

@Ignore annotation in the source before compilation), because it has *never* succeeded there.

> I'll re-enable it.
>
> Steve

machines, but I don't see the BasicDistributedZkTest failures there.

> - Mark Miller
> lucidimagination.com

- Mark Miller
lucidimagination.com