lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Wenca Petr (Updated) (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (SOLR-3011) DIH MultiThreaded bug
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:56:57 GMT


Wenca Petr updated SOLR-3011:

    Attachment: patch-3011-EntityProcessorBase-iterator.patch

You are right. I found it also trying to index my data with parent-child entities. I think
that the best way would be to provide some flag that the entity is/is not done and the flag
would be tested when a particular row iterator reaches the end. I made another quick and dirty
fix ;-). I set the iterator to null in getNext() just for non root entities. For root entity
the iterator is left as in my previous patch.
> DIH MultiThreaded bug
> ---------------------
>                 Key: SOLR-3011
>                 URL:
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Sub-task
>          Components: contrib - DataImportHandler
>    Affects Versions: 3.5, 4.0
>            Reporter: Mikhail Khludnev
>            Priority: Minor
>             Fix For: 4.0
>         Attachments: SOLR-3011.patch, SOLR-3011.patch, patch-3011-EntityProcessorBase-iterator.patch,
> current DIH design is not thread safe. see last comments at SOLR-2382 and SOLR-2947.
I'm going to provide the patch makes DIH core threadsafe. Mostly it's a SOLR-2947 patch from
28th Dec. 

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators:!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see:


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message