lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Bowyer <gbow...@fastmail.co.uk>
Subject Re: switch jars to ivy mechanism?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:58:22 GMT
Last time I tried the ivy plugin it just didnt work, I didnt know about
ivyidea

On 27/03/12 12:54, Steven A Rowe wrote:
> Erick,
>
> The IntelliJ Ivy plugin you pointed to looks like it hasn't had a release in a year or
so.  It may not even work under IntelliJ IDEA 11 (the most recent IntelliJ version).

> In my Plugins dialog in IntelliJ, the Ivy plugin that's been updated the most recently
(February 2012) and that has way more downloads than the others is IvyIDEA:<http://code.google.com/p/ivyidea/>.
 It has IntelliJ IDEA 11 support.

> Steve

multiple JIRAs&etc. much less painful for us people on slow connections....