lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Matheis <matheis.ste...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Stefan Matheis
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 09:14:59 GMT
Thank you very much :)

> Stefan, it is tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
uh, hm okay: born in a small village in the south of germany - worked a few years in munich
for an ad-agency. after this i started being a freelancer =) used the chance and moved to
zurich/switzerland last summer. if i have time, i like biking and playing ice hockey. in the
country of chocolate, lakes and hills - i started to ski :>

mainly doing php + mysql, but also interested in python, couchdb, node.js and stuff like that.
started using solr some time ago and just wanted to contribute something back - because i
never worked with java .. i decided to take the javascript part *g

Best
Stefan