lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hoss Man (Updated) (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (SOLR-3074) SolrPluginUtils.docListToSolrDocumentList is broken, existing test is also broken
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 00:51:26 GMT


Hoss Man updated SOLR-3074:

    Attachment: SOLR-3074.patch


so i started down the road of removing all this from trunk, and then realized i somehow overlooked
the fact that clustering is using docListToSolrDocumentList

so then i started trying to fix clustering to have the logic it needed, and then realized
that the code i wound up with actually implemented the documented contract of docListToSolrDocumentList
in a way that made the new tests in this issue pass.

So this new patch:
* fixes docListToSolrDocumentList
* fixes the test for docListToSolrDocumentList
* removes DocumentBuilder.loadStoredFields

my _new_ plan is to commit as is to trunk, and backport all but the changes
to 3x (i'll just deprecate loadStoredFields in 3x)

> SolrPluginUtils.docListToSolrDocumentList is broken, existing test is also broken
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>                 Key: SOLR-3074
>                 URL:
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: search
>    Affects Versions: 3.5
>            Reporter: Ahmet Arslan
>            Assignee: Hoss Man
>            Priority: Minor
>             Fix For: 3.6, 4.0
>         Attachments: SOLR-3074.patch, SOLR-3074.patch, SOLR-3074.patch
> testDocListConversion() is not testing what it's suppossed to test. Because added test
documents are not committed.

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators:!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see:


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message