lucene-dev mailing list archives

From starz10de <farag_ah...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: conditional High Freq Terms in Lucene index
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 14:58:13 GMT
I did as you mentioned and the problem still the same, I think the problem in
the highFrequentTerm part. There I see duplicate words in the produced high
frequent list. The comparison itself ok because I can see only terms belong
to document type "A" is added to the TermInfoQueue. However, the frequency
is not correctly counted for each term and also with some duplicate words in
the list. Does something wrong with TermDocs dok and dok.freq()?