lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Sagar <cs5070...@cse.iitd.ac.in>
Subject Re: regarding GSOC 2012
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 15:18:23 GMT
Thats great ! :)

I am currently browsing through the jiras and find this one interesting
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2962.

Most of the jiras mentioned require understanding of the code structure
and talk about quite specific things from the implementation. I have
used solr but have never worked with the source of lucene. Although I
think I can catch up.

I would most probably continue on this. Considering me an absolute
beginner in lucene some pointers will definitely help. For now I have
started browsing the documentation.

Also, Could this be a https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-956
student project ? What is the status on this.

--
Abhishek Sagar