lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: ThreadPool threads leaking to suite scope.
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 11:20:05 GMT
Hi,

Yeah it's strange. I checked the code: It either does wrap and runs single-thread searches
or it does *not* wrap and runs several threads. So theoretically it should work correctly...
We have to check, if all IndexReaders are correctly closed and the listeners are called.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen