On Jan 31, 2012, at 7:34 PM, Jan H°ydahl wrote:

+1, looks much more inviting for everyone! Great work.

Minors:
* Enlarge the search box so the full text "Search with Apache Solr..." is visible. Hey, it's the home page of the world's best search engine, search should be prominent - so why not make the search box muuuch wider and add AutoComplete.

See below :-)  Have at it.  Most of the search site stuff is in the templates directory.

* Why is the search automatically constrained to the "Lucene-Core" project, even when searching from /solr/? If I am at Solr home page and search "tutorial", the first hit should be the Solr tutorial, not the Lucene one.

That's probably a copy paste error or a templating error.

--
Jan H°ydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com