On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Doron Cohen <cdoronc@gmail.com> wrote:
HI Grant,
PS I guess it is me to blame not the new site - that somewhat grayed-out text is harder to read - but there are many modern sites like this so will have to learn to live with it.

Clarification please?

I wished to make a too big deal of it...   the text I see (tried 3 browsers) is a bit Gray (or faded), and I rather read a page with more contrast between the text and the background, more clear to my eyes this way, but this is just my personal preference, it seems others do not feel that way, so I'm okay with this.  Hopefully this is more clear now?

Sorry for the spam, I meant to write "I wished not to make a too big deal of it... "