HI Grant,
- Page icon (shown in the address bar) is that of Solr - should be that of Lucene.
?

I meant this little icon: (hope it will show in the email to the list, if not I can send you privately).
image.png

PS I guess it is me to blame not the new site - that somewhat grayed-out text is harder to read - but there are many modern sites like this so will have to learn to live with it.

Clarification please?

I wished to make a too big deal of it...   the text I see (tried 3 browsers) is a bit Gray (or faded), and I rather read a page with more contrast between the text and the background, more clear to my eyes this way, but this is just my personal preference, it seems others do not feel that way, so I'm okay with this.  Hopefully this is more clear now?

Doron