On Feb 1, 2012, at 9:56 AM, Yonik Seeley wrote:

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Chris Hostetter
<hossman_lucene@fucit.org> wrote:

: So, I'd suggest everyone give it a pass through, fix items as they see
: them and/or otherwise pitch in and help, because I'm tired of our
: current site and how poor it makes us look.

Grant: my one concern is how the Solr tutorial currently looks,
particularly related to inline code and bulk code blocks...

http://lucene.staging.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html

The solr tutorial represents 20% of page hits across the entire
lucene.apache.org domain.... more than 2000 views per day.
However it should be fixed, lets fix it!

Working on it.  Note, Markdown allows for the regular use of HTML: http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax#html

-Grant