From: Grant Ingersoll [mailto:gsingers@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 2:37 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] New Website

On Feb 6, 2012, at 7:51 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:

: We are now live!
:
: http://lucene.apache.org/

FYI: Grant had put in a redirect for dealing with the /java/ -> /core/
directory change, but forgot that a bunch of page names and urls had
changed slightly as well.

as you have probably noticed based on all the commits, i scrambled to try
and ensure that we had redirects for as many old URLs as i could think of
and/or find in google searches using "site:lucene.apache.org"

I think we've got most stuff covered now, with the exception of...

- *.pdf ... i figure just let those 404 from now on.
- http://lucene.apache.org/solr/api/.*

Yeah, I don't think we need those.

...the core javadocs from past releases are all still there (with a
redirect to the new subdir) but as far as i can tell the Solr javadocs
have vanished ... i have no idea back a big directory like that now.

Those should be back now.

-Hoss