lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New Website
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 00:51:16 GMT

: We are now live!
:
: http://lucene.apache.org/

FYI: Grant had put in a redirect for dealing with the /java/ -> /core/
directory change, but forgot that a bunch of page names and urls had
changed slightly as well.

as you have probably noticed based on all the commits, i scrambled to try
and ensure that we had redirects for as many old URLs as i could think of
and/or find in google searches using "site:lucene.apache.org"

I think we've got most stuff covered now, with the exception of...

 - *.pdf ... i figure just let those 404 from now on.
 - http://lucene.apache.org/solr/api/.*

...the core javadocs from past releases are all still there (with a
redirect to the new subdir) but as far as i can tell the Solr javadocs
have vanished ... i have no idea back a big directory like that now.

-Hoss