lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk - Build # 12485 - Failure
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:07:23 GMT
FYI: until Uwe has some time to also help, i disabled the wrapping of
atomic-readers temporarily in this method (if its already atomic, e.g.
the test explicitly made a slowwrapper), then we don't wrap it.

We shouldn't leave it like this though, maybe its not a test bug but
maybe there is some real bug.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Robert Muir <rcmuir@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok I got this
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
>> These errors could be caused by our new heavy wrapping with MultiReaders, slow readers,
parallel readers. I have no time to investigate at the moment (visit by relatives...)

>> Robert, can you maybe dig into?
>>
>> Uwe
>>
>> -----
>> Uwe Schindler
>> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
>> http://www.thetaphi.de

>>> org.apache.lucene.search.TestComplexExplanations.testFQ5: Insane FieldCache

--
lucidimagination.com