lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sort in PrefixQuery
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 22:10:11 GMT
Please post this question over on the user's list, see the first entry at:
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/discussion.html. This list is intended for
development discussions centered around changes in the actual
code rather than usage questions...

When you do post over there, please include significantly more details,
especially how you index. In particular, what results you *do* get...

Best
Erick