lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject new Admin UI and license information
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 14:07:57 GMT
While I was working on some of the LukeRequestHandler speedups, I
noticed that there were no license notifications in the new Admin UI
code, so I stuck some in and committed it (r: 1243925). Two questions:

1> Is there any need for a JIRA here?
2> ...solr/webapp/web/js/jquery.sparkline.js and a couple of others
already had a license notification in them. I added in the Apache
license information, should I have?

Thanks,
Erick

P.S. I did a very quick triage to see that that I didn't use, say, the
wrong comment form, but it was *very* quick. If functionality has
disappeared mysteriously, here's where I'd look first.