lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Can we add isDaemon check to LTC.threadCleanup?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:19:48 GMT
> I use a Jetty server instance in my tests, and LTC almost always reports
> that the 'qtp' threads are left open. 'qtp' are the prefix name of Jetty's
> QueuedThreadPool threads. QueuedThreadPool has two defaults:

Yeah... I don't have the time for this right now, but it should just
close if possible. I don't like the idea of making exceptions in the
ltc just because jetty doesn't clean up after itself :)

Can you create an issue and specify which test case causes this to
happen? I'll take a look when I get a spare moment.

Dawid