lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: ant test results in versioned files being modified?
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 09:07:53 GMT
Say what you want, but I had a dream. In that dream I saw the solution
to life, the universe and everything. Unfortunately I've forgotten
everything except how to solve my previous question concerning
dataimport.properties...

Added svn-corresponding .gitignore exclusions and committed in (trunk).

Dawid