lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: ant test results in versioned files being modified?
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:02:08 GMT
> See also the phantastic comment/TODO when you run "ant clean" in Solr...

Yeah... I looked at that briefly yesterday. Seems like there should be
no harm if tests.userdir is copied (or even better - synced?
http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/sync.html) to some temporary
scratch area instead of using the source location. Then temporary
files wouldn't be a problem anymore?

Alternatively there should be an easier way to keep .(git|hg)ignore in
sync with svn:ignore. I wrote a bash script that extracted every
svn:ignore from subfolders; I'm sure it could be used to populate
.gitignore semi-automatically.

Dawid