lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
Subject PatternReplaceCharFilter, LUCENE-3820
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:59:40 GMT
Heads up.

I've suggested a patch to PatternReplaceCharFilter that heavily
simplifies the code, passes tests that previously didn't pass and,
well, perhaps contains the processing logic that is a bit easier to
understand (for me :).

This patch does drop support for block delimiters and block processing
though (!) so the entire input from CharStreams underneath is buffered
and preprocessed in one go. Is anybody using these block delimiters?
It should be possible to add them back in, but if it's a dead feature
then we may as well just drop it entirely.

Dawid