lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Can we add isDaemon check to LTC.threadCleanup?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:45:26 GMT
> It's not a test case in Lucene, but rather my tests that extend
> LuceneTestCase :). And I'm sure many of Solr's tests cause these prints too,
> though I didn't verify.

Yep, they definitely do. I'm working on serious refactorings of
LuceneTestCase and I'll try to pulled thread management from there
anyway. Once I get there I'll see what we can do about jetty. I recall
we had jetty tests throw some lingering threads at us in Carrot2 but
we somehow managed to shut it down gracefully.

Dawid