lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doron Cohen <cdor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New Website
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 12:14:41 GMT
HI Grant,

> - Page icon (shown in the address bar) is that of Solr - should be that of
> Lucene.
>
> ?

I meant this little icon: (hope it will show in the email to the list, if
not I can send you privately).
[image: image.png]

> PS I guess it is me to blame not the new site - that somewhat grayed-out
> text is harder to read - but there are many modern sites like this so will
> have to learn to live with it.
>

> Clarification please?

I wished to make a too big deal of it...   the text I see (tried 3
browsers) is a bit Gray (or faded), and I rather read a page with more
contrast between the text and the background, more clear to my eyes this
way, but this is just my personal preference, it seems others do not feel
that way, so I'm okay with this.  Hopefully this is more clear now?

Doron