lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: check-legal-lucene invoked repeatedly?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:39:56 GMT
The other issue I've had with check-legal is that it hangs (forever)
any build I try to run in the background on my linux box.  No clue
why, and no time to look into it.

ant test > t.out 2>&1 &

I've just switched to running in the foreground and using tee to
capture the output.

-Yonik
lucidimagination.com

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Dawid Weiss
<dawid.weiss@cs.put.poznan.pl> wrote:
>> No, it doesn't need to be invoked multiple times - it just needs to run once per
build session.

> That's what I thought. It gets invoked a number of times -- check this out:
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7/1712/consoleFull
>
> and these calls are relatively costly.
>
>> Maybe it could be hooked into lucene core's build, with a property that gets set
and checked so it runs just once?